GIVE ME YOUR HAND, I WILL GIVE YOU THE WORLD

Ainsel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-29-2014, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014, 04:18 PM by Ainsel.)
Hestia

Vivek would appear after Fiamette challenged her, her own lips twitching up in a snarl as she glares at her sister boldly. She heard her younger brother talking, but sent no signs that she was even listening to him at all. Moving closer to her sister, the black sheep sat down again, a smile that seemed to try and beg her sister to attack plastered on her face. Parting her jaws, Hestia spoke in a voice that was just brimming with pride and hatred, her blue eyes narrowing as she continued. "Now, you see, Fiamette, I don't think what I said is any of your business. If it had been any of your business, I would have told you." She was just itching for a fight between her and Fiamette, to finally decide who was allowed to control all of the siblings, including the one who lost. Flattening her ears, and bunching her muscles, Hestia would tuck her tail slightly between her legs so that Fiamette couldn't grave it. Her blue eyes were narrowed even more, so that her sister could not hurt her eyes, and she started to let out a low, threatening growl, aimed towards her sister.

When her sister refused to move, or what Hestia thought was her refusing to move, the black sheep tensed her muscles up. Without a warning, the black sheep lunged, aiming to pin her sister down. If she did manage to do that, she would aim to bite the side of her face. If she didn't manage to, she would aim to sink her fangs into her sister's left back leg and aim to give her sister some scars that the red female would remember her by.

-:Fight Stats:-

Round: One of two

Hestia vs Fiamette for: Dominance

Defenses: Flattened ears, Tucked tail, narrowed eyes.
Attacks: Attempting to pin her sister down, bite the side of her face, or bite her left hind leg
Injuries: None

OoC Notes: First fight.