Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-29-2014, 04:28 PM

"Because they are in Covari." The midsized woman felt her mind go blank, processing the word that she now knew to be related to the red wench who had torn Valhalla away from her. Azalea was slowly learning not to care so much, she had better opportunities here though she wasn't going to tell her son that. "I'm a rogue, it's certainly far easier for me to travel to and from packs." She had to wonder if he was serious. Did he not know how much traveling Azalea had done before having him?

"None of them are like that red bitch though. I don't know why they're there but I'm sure they didn't realize what she was like." She shrugged. Now who was the pot calling the kettle black? "I'm not joining them there before you bother asking, but I'm still not joining Tortuga either." Now she shrugged, sitting back down as she regained her cool. "I've told you already I will not ask it of you, keep up."

Finally Azalea would roll her amber eyes, losing interest. "That dumb bitch had no right to challenge for Valhalla... but the wolf she gave it to is not bad, she's actually quite nice. You see, there are multiple sides to everything, even wolves." Perhaps he should remember that while he pined after his Covari girl, wonderstruck.