ardent

bearing the olive branch

Insomnia

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 09:51 PM

Insomnia's laughter filled the air as she and he young Prince of Seracia tumbled and smashed into the snow. Her fur was soaked by the freezing element but at the moment she couldn't care. No one had told her that Maverick was coming and she could not be held accountable for her excitement, she had known the young male since he barely rose to her chest! They couldn't blame her for being a touch excited! She pulled her legs beneath her and cheerfully rose back to her feet, shaking out her two toned coat animatedly. She did, however, possess the decency to blush and for a moment she was flustered, legs prancing instinctively out of nervous habit. "Oh! I'm sorry Maverick! Gargoyle! I've known him since he was considerably smaller! My excitement got the better of me!"

She would start with a soft apology before she caught her bottom lip between her teeth nuzzling the Prince affectionately one last time whispering a soft 'I have missed you' into his ears before turning her attention to the second Seracian that stood at the borders, respectfully she would dip her head in greeting. "Oh do forgive my enthusiasm Cynrik, I'm old, what can I say! It is an honor to meet you." With a soft chuckle the dame would return to Gargoyle's side, excitement glittering in the depths of her eyes, tail battering back and forth as she allowed the three others to speak.

Gargoyles game was quite intelligent and even if she was not asked such things directly, she was eager to observe, if Gargoyle would allow her, she would leave if he wished her too. A dark blush adorned her cheeks at his choice of question and rather shyly she glanced away. She had climbed a damned polar bear, a feat that Crusade still praised her for. She hoped the Chief would not bring up such a feat, she had only done what had been necessary to save Glaciem at the time. Damn Crusade and her inability to withhold a good war story.

TABLE BY LU ? CODING BY TIFF