Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-29-2014, 08:04 PM

The trail had gone cold awhile back but he'd picked another interesting scent. Arietta's mixed with something else. Sin had disappeared once again, that was no real surprise to the green-eyed boy. That lazy louse had hardly been a key player in the pack and honestly Drashiel had been surprised he'd been appointed to the rank of Overseer in the first place. Oh well? one less nuisance. Perhaps the brute would actually stay gone this time.

The scent trailed on, pricking his curiosity til he came upon a pup and the scent was strong enough now he knew it was Arietta's. That mean the father could only be Sin, especially with that ghostly white pelt. Peridot gaze shifted swiftly to the large, black, scarred male. Drashiel growled, hackles standing on end as he moved to stand in front of the pup, voice slipping from his maw like jagged frost, cold and biting. "I come to visit my niece and I find a grimy old badger. Be gone, there's nothing here for you." A lie he supposed, but what beast could hold an Armada to the truth?

"Speech"