Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
07-29-2014, 09:43 PM

Syrinx had not thought of the possibility that would soon present itself to him, though should he really be shocked? There was everything in order for her to be with child. He had no reason to be upset though, and when the news fell upon his ears, when she swayed towards him and the ever slight engorgement of her abdomen was visible, he was not upset. He could not find it within? himself to be damned that he was having new children. Children that he could actually have a hand with. Children that he could raise to be true Adravendi. He had failed with his girls. He had failed miserably. He was young then. In addition now he was with a slightly less flighty individual. Virgil was a warrior. A queen. She would not only nurture them for survival, but she could not fail, and he doubted very little she would fail at being a mother. Especially when the brood fell from her own body.

Syrinx stood and cocked his head at her. He was...unaware of the reaction she sought and moments ago a low huff of affirmation had been the only thing to be lifted from him. Now though, he began to feel as though words were ever necessary. What would she want to hear? why did he care to please her ears so? Perhaps because she carried his brood. Perhaps because this was his second chance. Likely so, that it was because he cared for her. He found her eyes with his own and carefully moved towards her, ?I?ll take care of you. I?ll be a more prominent role to you, to Olympus...I want to raise them too,? A join parenthood with Virgil? That?s exactly what he wanted. It sounded perfect i his head. Being her forever lover...that was something he wasn?t pushing. He would wait and see where children left the two. For now, he could say feelings were certainly acting against him--or with them.