Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-29-2014, 11:03 PM

A busy busy bee the annabelle lee had been. With her new throne, the girl was all over the place. Though, Schon did not mind, most of the time. But, in the more recent moments, she needed a slight break. Her delicate paws danced across the grassy terrain with quite ease. Her quite skinny form easily made it to the lake. A whispy tail flowed upon her rear with each bounding step. She looked of a ghost. But, she was very much alive. The girl had just received the crown and there was a significant lack of sleep. But, as always, the vain vixen would not allow for her appearance to be even the slightest bit flawed. So she decided to head to the lake for a little wash. Though, as she arrived her ruby gaze fell upon a form of ebony. The Cannibal Queen tilted her head, she did was weary of a being so close to home, but when she sized up the fae, she realized there was not much to worry about. Her two toned paws carried her slowly to the lake. Slowly passing the obsidian girl as her elegant bodice was suddenly surrounded by water. The fae let her body be engulfed by the cool liquid. Bathing in the lake before turning around to see a pair of emeralds on her. She doggy paddled to shallow water, remaining thigh deep in it. Schon rolled her shoulders and let her voice fill the air. "I apologise if I have disturbed your peace, I needed to wake up, for no one likes a Queen with no beauty sleep."

""
Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.