ardent

road man

Cairo

gems
size
build
player
05-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Cairo sat in wonderment, pure, careful thought as he listened to nothing but the smooth breathing ov the man before him. His expression grew a bit tiresome, and curious, and the Alpha twisted his ears and looked at Icarus with a strange expression. He was...capable of both things that he suggested, but truth of the matter was, if things were bridged to war, Cairo would not be able to fight as though he had once done. He was prone to wiser decisions to avoid fighting, so much was true, but sometimes, the ones he loved would need a true warrior. Clearing his throat he considered the options, laying out his pros and cons before the boy, "I enjoy the latter, Icarus. However, should I entrust you with my kingdom, I do have laws. My daughter, Epiphron, she is to remain your secondary. Unless, I should ask to exchange her position out. Whenever an Adravendi is prepared for the throne, I only ask that you digress, if my family does not wish to hold it, it will willingly fall to your hold. You're as much family as I could have,"