Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-30-2014, 03:55 PM
(O.O.C: Fenben, I'm not sure if you're making the right word count, you have to have at least 150 words, that least that is what I am told. Sorry if you are, thought it was less than that ^^')

Huata smiled at the brute before her. She looked to be the same age as he was. Her topaz optics shown kindness and respect to the lighter colored male. The smell of nature surrounded her like a wall, keeping the scents around her as they stayed dormant in her nostrils. The male's name was Finarfin. It was a unique name, and she enjoyed it, as well as his company. Her topaz optics looked into his.

"My name is Huata," she would address, a smile creased upon her maw. Her nostrils twitched at the scent of the bay, but she kept her facial expression calm and composed as she kept her eyes locked upon the brute before her. He seemed to be a happy fellow, always looking at the bright side of things and keeping things happy for him even if problems came his way. She knew not to judge a book by it's cover, but, it was what she was reading from the man's features.