Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-30-2014, 05:59 PM

The boy before him would tilt his head, completely surprised at this turn of events. He didn't seem to realise that he really did mean Covari was 'no more' and would go on to explain as much even well confirming that the two packs could be allies and good friends. That was what Crucfix was looking for, to build a friendship between his pack and Bass's. ?Well, Vi left us and the pack fell apart. Im trying to build something from it in a land near old Covari. A few of the members came but mostly there new wolves from rogue lands and so forth? he would go on to give a more detailed explanation of what had happened. He still somewhat missed and respected Vi and hoped she was relaxed and having the time of her life where ever she was. But he had the help of Sibelle now, someone who had ruled before and whose experience was already turning out to be invaluable.

?And i'm glad we can build a friendship, Bass? he would go on to say, offering the The Alpha before him a warm smile. ?Actually, Bass, have I heard something about your pack lending out its wolves as guards for favours in return? Perhaps I could borrow a capable warrior to help me train my new wolves?? actually the idea had been spontaneous but he had Sib had recently discussed the requirement in training their warriors, if just so they could defend themselves and their new lands.