Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-30-2014, 06:12 PM

The loved the smell of the Rabbit beneath her nose. Though, as she was done speaking he continued on. "I understand. I will try and prove my worth to you." The Kaiser nodded softly and rolled her shoulders again. She knew he would try, he seemed quite determined. But, she was not so easily impressed. No Rabbit would impress her. She would need to see activity. He was so easily folded. It excited her. "That will be fine. I will keep the food flourishing, and I will try and start soon." The beautiful Kaiser nodded once again, letting her tail flick slightly. "Wonderful, I am glad to call you a member of Niflheim. Do not prove me wrong in this decision. You may call upon me at any time. Remember our alliances. They include Solstice right now. Olympus, Ludicael, and Abaven currently hold peace treaties right now. Do not cross these people, any quarrels are to be met only with words." Schon paused. "There are plenty of places for dens within our borders of the Veronica Plains and Druid's Moore. Would you like to walk with me there?" The beauty would pick up the Rabbit and turn to walk off without question, whether he agreed or not was not her business. As long as he did his duty and did not cross certain people, she would accept him with ease.

""

Warning: Schon is prone to swearing, violence, and gore. This character is a cannibal. Thread at your own will.