It wants to let me know

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
08-05-2014, 12:21 PM
this is a repost.

She is oblivious to the prestige which bestows his head in the form of a glorious title, ignorant to the fact that he now adorns a crown of his own -- though the phantom has been made aware that her former sovereign had retired his Glaciem throne to his own flesh and blood. She has yet to pass judgment upon the youthful queen that upholds her father?s legacy, though the tyrant had been impressed by her for not cowering in the face of the behemoth who sought to seize her kingdom. As far as the Elysius wraith is concerned, the Armada queen operates in a monarchy -- the battered titan whose presence plagues her borders is merely a familiar face who had been blessed with an infamous surname, and one whose presence she remains indifferent towards as she reclines lackadaisically upon supple thighs.

Leathery nostrils flare minutely as the deity emits a concurring grunt in response to his first statement, thoughts briefly straying towards her past as she mulls over her former affiliation with the Glaciem empire. And yet, at his inquiry, the tyrant grows wary of his intentions, uncertainty shrouding the insufferable chasms of her diseased mind as she pierces him with the frigidity of her mismatched gaze. ?And has Isardis sent you to retrieve this information?? the queen questions with a quirked brow, a bedeviled chortle streaming from insatiable jaws as her skull shakes slowly in disbelief. ?I sought independence, and could not achieve such if I played pawn to your father?s king,? she informs him pointedly, countenance void of any and all emotion.