ardent

Some things can't be undone

Chryseis

gems
size
build
player
08-05-2014, 09:59 PM

He would heed her call without hesitation. He came trotting to her side but he took immediate notice of the bundle curled at her belly. His crown would lower to sniff it before he reared back as though she has some sort of disease. A brow would lift in minor offense but she said nothing. His ears pinned against his skull, his gaze never leaving the pup. The answer to his question was obvious, but she would humor him for now. "I'd say its a pup." Lyrics rolled casually off her tongue, her own cyan gaze drifting towards the child. After a moment she would turn to look at him again, but he was still frozen in place, his gaze glued to the child at her belly. She would allow the suspense to build for a bit longer before she begun to explain. The temptress was entirely obvious to the fact that this child was his brother.

"I watched as a dark woman threw him into a ravine and then fled. Im quite surprised he even survived the fall." Shoulders would lift in a shrug, though her tones did hold surprise. She still couldn't believe that a mother had thrown her own child to its death. "I figured he needed a home." Her tones were nonchalant, rolling smoothly off her tongue as her gaze shifted between the child and Apollo. She knew that if she was going to raise him, he would need a name. She mulled it over, thinking carefully about it, though still giving Apollo her attention should he decide to join the real world and snap out of trance.

"Speech"