ardent

road man

Icarus

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2013, 01:48 PM

It had not taken their conversation more than a couple of minutes and Icarus had already changed his entire demeanor. He had been removed from the world that he had only just become re-accustomed to. He had been reunited with a blast from the past, and suddenly he was now king (albeit temporary). It was obvious that Cairo wanted the Adravendi line to remain concrete upon the throne. My daughter, Epiphron, she is to remain your secondary. Whenever an Adravendi is prepared for the throne, I only ask that you digress, if my family does not wish to hold it, it will willingly fall to your hold. The silver colossus gave a small nod, dipping his head in a gesture as much solemn as it was respectful. I'll serve your family to the best of my abilities, Cairo. It was perhaps a unique moment for the man - a moment in time where he offered no quips and no sarcasm. Perhaps Hell had frozen over.

Perhaps we should tell your members? I think they deserve to at least know the name of their temporary ruler. Icarus gestured with his paw towards Valhalla, welcoming Cairo to accompany him to the territory's borders. A few kinks would need to be ironed before Icarus ascended. He scarcely had a clue what he was really getting into. The faces of Cairo's children were a blur and Icarus would have to train at least one of them.

Exit Icarus & Cairo