size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-06-2014, 11:25 PM

He watched as she twisted her form towards her, and suppressed a snort. For some reason he had pictured her with a long frock of fur atop her head that flipped out of the way as she spun towards him. He titled his head, although he knew that she was a pretty wolf indeed it didn't affect him too much. Since the incident he had been a little more in touch with his sexual side, but it seemed to come in flashes. He was either super into it nor not. It could flip like a switch, and he was trying to control it better. He really needed to talk to his grandfather, and fix this before he did something that he would regret. He had almost chased her away, so he knew that he needed to be more in control of all of... this.

She spoke, saying that she was just wandering around. Bass let out a small chuckle, shrugging his alabaster shoulders. "I guess I'm here doing the same thing. My pack doesn't rest too far away from here." He said, looking over his shoulder in the direction of Abaven. Then he realized that he hadn't introduced himself when she drew out the word 'mister'. Turning to her with his golden eyes wide, his mouth made a little 'O' shape. "Forgive me! I am Bass Destruction, the Azat of Abaven." He said, adoring to toss that title in. He hadn't been alpha for that long yet, it still had a sweet ring to it. "And who might you be?" He added, titling that head of his once again. He seemed to be in a rather quizzical mood today.

Bass folded himself upon his rump, taking a seat on the landscape as he looked at the golden marked female. He couldn't help but gaze at the intricate designs that lay upon her flank. They were very interesting, he had never seen anything like it. The way that they twisted around and looped was strange, almost like the pattern of... well, he had never seen anything even close to what it looks like. Realizing that he was staring, Bass cleared his throat and met her bright eyes, heat rushing to his cheeks. Whoops.