Soren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
SelĂ­ni
08-07-2014, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014, 11:07 PM by Soren.)

Soren had no idea what exactly had come over him, certainly he had never really been all that articulate and socializing wasn't second nature like it seemed to be for Kismet but he had always at least been able to speak without this level of failure. That was when he really noticed that his face felt hot, blood filling it with a slight ruddy color beneath his pelt. In fact now that he was aware of how hard he was blushing it was he could focus on. Dammit, what the hell is wrong with me? Finally her tones once more cut through his confused mind.

"I'm actually from a, ah, pack a south of here. Valhalla." Then he found himself stumped by the second part of her question. "No actually um, I don?t." He chuckled nervously. "What about you Hani?" Soren noted the way her name tasted on his tongue, the way it lifted itself from his lips like a bird taking flight.

talk, think

[Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]