size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-07-2014, 03:13 AM

She spoke of sharing stories, and he rather liked the idea. It was always nice to get too know members, and so soon after joining as well. "Just this way then, its not too far at all." He said, standing and turning away from the galactic female. He walked at a slower pace, slow enough that she would be able to observe the plains. It looked different in the dark than it did during the day, but she could still get a little bit of a feel for the lands. Grinning, they quickly made it to his rocky cavern that he made his resting place. There was a large, flat rock on top of two other rocks, making it a perfect place for him to rest upon. Inside there was a soft nest made of moss and litchis, way more comfortable than the hard rocky floor. "Here we are! It will be perfectly comfortable for you, and I will be sleeping just on top of the flat rock here if you need me." He said, easily jumping a top the rock and looking down at the bi-coloured woman.

It was rather cozy up here. It could get a little cold, but he was happier to keep her warm than himself. Plus he had a thick white coat that was an expert at blocking out most of the chill. It was the wind blowing over the water that carried the most bite to it, the touch of dampness that would make the thickest of coats shiver.