ardent

Hearts on Fire

Apollo

gems
size
build
player
08-07-2014, 03:53 AM

His father's voice raised at him, telling the boy to not lecture him. A snort flew from his nostrils, another dark peel of laughter leaving his lips. "Oh but I am not trying to lecture you father dearest, but your ears are the nearest. I wouldn't have dumped a soul to die, does it bother you that I decry? Did you feel his loss?" He screamed the last question at his sire, that hate fire that burned within his belly not dying out. "Did you weep for him? Did you stay to watch him life dim? Was this all on a whim?" He asked, taking a step closer to the brute as his jaws snapped. At the moment he did not see his father, a darker creature stood before him. "I know our laws, I know the cause! But he was your SON! Now what have you done?" He stalked forward a few paces, rising above his father as his head lifted high.

Helios shrunk back at his next words, and Apollo just smirked down at this brute. "Look at me. I am not like you and you know you agree. I don't fit in, to no one I am akin. Others look down on my coat, and on them I do not dote. There is no way that I can be like the others, I am nothing like my brothers. So tell me then, do I fit into this little pen?" He snarled, his pink hued head shaking back and forth. "I could never do what you did, not to some poor kid. Do you feel his loss even now? To think of him do you even let your self allow?" His accusations rained down upon his father, his very heart seeming to be on fire with this burning rage that filled him. "What if it had been me?" These words were a dark whisper, his salmon eyes never leaving his father's form. "would you have tossed me into the sea? "