gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
08-07-2014, 08:40 PM

Twig would lay down beside him on the sun warmed grass and the boy couldn't think of a more perfect moment. His Twig, his dear sweet Twig had given him a whole new life, and children. It was entirely for her that he had joined the pack of her brother and the boy held no regrets. He could see Crucifix also loved their children and would give them only the best within his pack, he shared a den with his beloved and their little ones. Everything was.. everything was perfect. She would nuzzle against him and he would lean into her touch with a happy sigh.

He wanted nothing else in the world but her, she was his everything. His eyes would flash with thought and he would very gently pull away from her. He would take a few steps away before going down on all four knees and looking up at her with big eyes. ?My Twig, my Sweet Twig. I know I have asked this of you before, but that we are in a place that we sha'll call home I want to set this in stone. Will you marry my, sweet Twig? Will you marry me, under your Brothers rule and be mine forever?? his last words came out husky, soft, barely spoken.