ardent

Poised to insanity

Rosalie

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2013, 04:36 PM
bathed in pure sensuality; engulfed whole in the formidable smell of a present male. Sitting in the suns spotlight the woman was a site. Wrapped in a inquisitive web of unseeable prying eyes. the woman would remain in aseductive position. He Kaios, her savior? Only a sinners smirk would claim thereselves upon the beautiful visage. Coming from a pack with special genes was a gift, The woman was a teaser to the males stoned heart. " Are you my saviour? to take me away. To unleash my devil within; is that what you can handle." The honey tones would trace the fine features of the brutes face and trail into the lobes melting the heart with unnesisarry desires. Standing back on all fours the woman would almost glide over to meet such a man. Inches away she stood. The entoxicating scent of lavender an ginger would circle the two and send one into persuasion. A small woman Rosalie was, but a stunner; intimidating the minds of another until they break. Would this kaios be like the others? " i seek inspiration, a new beginning m'dearest beast. You think you can help me." sultry europian tones would hiss into the languid air calculated; to tease the fine hairs in the lobes.

The gravity's pull would keep Rosalie on the earth; Giving her the chance to live; to breath the fine air of the devil. Beneath the paws the sanguine grasses would scream beneath, prisoners in there own homes. The precious few moments went by; by then The pale woman would slowly move away. The long silky tail trailing along his flanks to the side of his mascaline mask before gently falling back down towards her rocking backside. The sea blue opticts would lock onto the brute for a moment. Loosing him at seas with only Rosalie his guidance, his light and soul. Besides the charm the seductress possess; theres also a cheeky, sinful personality. Its copes her beautifully.