Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-08-2014, 07:51 PM

She?d perk her ears at his voice but she?d keep her features buries in his neck, she found she enjoyed his affections too much. His words were smooth, he?d easily tell her of his troubled mind. He?d trail off, leaving room for her to inquire more deeply and she would. "Like what? Anything I can do to ease your worries?" She?d nuzzle him then, kissing his neck sweetly.
He?d move again, urging her to follow him on a walk. Of course she?d follow, her side staying at his shoulder as his giant form towered over her. He?d entwine their tails and she?d smile absently, completely engrossed with him. He?d answer her question about the family, none had come to meet him yet. Hopefully that would be remedied after the next meeting. "I hope you?ve not found it too difficult a transition. I just want you to be comfortable." Her mind would drift back to some more news she thought he needed to know. "I was going to wait a while longer to tell you this," she?d start, "But since we?re talking serious I should tell you now. Garthinaw, I?m the Queen of Ludicael."

"Speech" Think "You"