Nnoitra

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-11-2013, 07:51 PM

Conveniently he had not been far from her when he issued the call. She came swiftly and offered him a respectful greeting. In return the male dipped his own head and then proceeded to attempt to press his nose to her cheek. It had been a while since they had truly conversed. Things had gone haywire and he had made himself scarce instead of sticking around to see how everything would unfurl. Seeing her reactions though he had to be sure she wouldn't do anything foolish.

"No need for such pleasantries love, I only took the position because it was offered. I won't see this pack be fucked up more than it already has and I apologize for that. Kaien made mistakes, but they will be righted."

The man paused for a moment. Two toned blue eyes watched her curiously for the reaction she would give. He would let his words sink in before continuing. He was blunt and to the point. He was busy, but he had set aside time just for her.

"I know now change may not be best for Tortuga, and trust me I'm not fond of aligning myself with the bitches of Valhalla, but it's not an alliance. It's a treaty. Merely something to ensure we aren't overrun by them by war. I'm afraid we'd get our asses handed to us. As for the stripping of your rank my dear I know you're upset about it, but I'm certain you will earn it back. You were one of the more exceptional wolves out of the group of vagabonds that reside here."

He was an observer. Most wolves of the pack were upset that they had been stripped. He'd approved of Steren's decision to promote Vi because she was indeed helpful. Secret and Ulrike would surely be upset as well. Secret was older and would no longer hold a place among the high tiers, but he would do anything in his power to see that she was a respected member. Ulrike was stuck earning his position back.

"Tell me doll, what are your intentions. Be honest. It's crucial, else the other Vecaan be wary of you. It's quite obvious you aren't fond of her. I see things most don't. Do you intend on leaving?"

Voice had dropped to almost a whisper as he spoke and a smirk played at the corners of his lips. It was disheartening to have Morphine banished. He himself had liked the alabaster witch. She'd provided her services to him and had been even a friend. It would have been depressing if Viridiana was to leave too. What would happened now was all a mystery.

Speech,