Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-09-2014, 01:38 AM

Batari had accepted the alliance. Good. Now Aislinn had two on her side.

"Since you have told me your name, I shall say mine." She spoke deeply in a calm tone. A part of her did not want to speak her name, as her family name brought shame on her. But Batari would want to know, and after all it was just a name. And words were meaningless. "I am Aislinn Oaks."

And that was all she would say. She had her alliance, and she wondered if she would come across the amber-eyed woman again. Well, if she did, perhaps they could have a practice spar? Did Batari have any skills in fighting? Oh she must, or why did she accept the alliance? But for now, the dark lady would return into the shadows. And where would she go? Somewhere free yet dark for her paws to lead her, joining the demonic spirits amongst the shadows. Her home. It was where she truly belonged.

"It was a pleasure meeting you," She cackled with a curt nod, her head turning to the way she came. She would leave in a swift and agile run, only before she spat the name out, like as if it was venomous poison. "Batari..."

-exit Aislinn-

Walk.
"Talk." Thoughts and voices

[Image: 4LyHbab.png]