Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-09-2014, 12:13 PM

Garthinaw

"I don't know, I surely hope so," he replied, tones remaining soft. His steps remained slow as he continued to spill his thoughts to her. "We don't know each other that well, even after sleeping together and you being pregnant with our children...I want to build on that, simply because we need to have that foundation before our children arrive..." Slowly, his tail slipped from hers and he gave a sigh. "Song, I don't want to be those couples that be together for the children and not for each other...I want to be with you, because I want to be with you." His eyes looked over to her and he gave a gentle smile. "We have a good beginning to that, though, and that gives me hope that we will grow to become very close..."
The tone changed in the white female as she voiced her seriousness about Ludicael. She was not just a ranking member, but the ruler. Garth's eyebrows rose and he nervously cleared his throat. "Um...what?" was his first couple of words. He blinked a few times in surprise as he watched her break the news to him. "You're...royalty?" Garth had endured royalty before. When he was still with Dezui, she had been Beta to their pack and he didn't mind it then. Now, however, was a different outline involving different wolves. For a minute, he wasn't sure what to say. Finally, he broke his gaze from her and looked at the ground in front of him. "I had...no idea..."

speech.