ardent

& i dream about you all the time

Lovatt

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2013, 10:25 PM

This was the picture of happiness. He had never been more content than he was in that moment. For the moment, he wanted nothing more than to curl against this female and pretend that he would never have to move, that this was what his life had been leading up to and that this was it. It wasn't a bad thought. He had been searching for Morgan for years now, though it hadn't been entirely conscious. The pieces had finally fallen into place and Lovatt didn't want to be the first one to move, to disentangle himself from Morgan.

But her words did make the brown wolf stir. "I will always care for them, Morgan. I will do whatever I can for them to make up for the years that they went without a father." His words were a solemn promise as his tail wagged easily in the air behind him, at odds with the seriousness of his voice. Still unwilling to move, Lovatt nuzzled Morgan's head absently, inhaling her scent and basking in her closeness.

It took him another moment to stir once more, ears twitching as he glanced down at Morgan. "Just say the word, Morgan. If you want to go see that pack, we can do that. Or we can do whatever you desire." Lovatt was in no particular rush to move, however, and his words reflected that; they were almost lethargic as he spoke. He did not feel the need to get moving any time soon.

Speech,