Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
08-10-2014, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2014, 01:37 PM by Epiphron.)

There was little time for her to bask in the silence of the cavern before the sultry voice of a stranger broke through the air. Body would writhe and turn to face him, amusement dancing in her sapphire gaze. A lost little dove? That was what she was? Epiphron laughed, a light but haughty sound. She had never been described as anything quite so fragile -- and it entertained her that his initial impression had been so far from the truth. Her gaze swept over his vibrant-hued pelt, marveling silently at how unique his coloration was.

She found her nose wrinkling at his blatant attempts at flirtation. "Should I be afraid?" she snickered softly, though fear was far from her mind. There was no mistaking that he was checking her out, but his unabashed need for her was neither fear-inducing or exciting -- she stared with curiosity at him still, wondering who he was and why he was here. "And why do I even need a reason for being here?" Perhaps that was the better question. She regretted coming him, but not because he was here, but because someone was here. It was silence that the Adravendi woman craved, and she knew she had lost all hope of serenity here.

"I come seeking solitude," she explained simply, her words only vaguely harsh. Though he was likely stronger than her, edge was not entirely afraid. "But it seems like I came to the wrong place."