size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-11-2014, 01:43 AM

He listened to her tale, his eyes growing wider and wider as it went on. It seemed that Venus did not have a just life before today, and yet she was able to fight for her freedom. Bass knew that he was lucky to have been able to collect her into his pack, to have her fighting among his ranks. "That is a lot to have gone through in such a short time, I am glad that you found your way here Venus." He was a kind and gentle leader, he was not about forcing wolves into his ranks and making them do things that they didn't wish to do. Taking a shaky breath, he slowly shook his head. "How strong it must have made you, no matter the horrors." His words were beyond his years, he had no personal knowledge about things like that. He was just a year, and now leader of a pack. Bass had never had the touch of a darker life, hence why he was so innocent and at times, even naive.

Wiggling until he was comfortable, the beast gave his leg a few licks before a yawn parted his jaws, smiling at the woman after they snapped shut. "I am sorry for bringing up something like that, you know that you can ask me anything. And don't be afraid to say no if I ask about something that makes you uncomfortable." He didn't want her to think that he needed to know every little secret, because that was not the case. Every wolf was intitled to their own secrets, even as an Alpha he didn't need to know them all. If it was harmful toward Abaven, yes of course. But if not, there was no harm in not knowing.

speech