Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
08-11-2014, 02:00 AM
Aeolus would hear the dame's disappointment and rage echo through his lobes. His ears were pinned back and sadness was in her eyes. When he was with his old family, making a female angry or sad was something that would not be tolerated and was a terrible thing to do. He hung his head. The ebony pup sat upon his haunches and heaved a small sigh, sadness still showing on his face. The thought of his old family brought sadness to him again as he began to cry silently to himself and tears fell onto the sandy floor beneath his paws.

"I'm sorry...but I have hated birds for they have picked off the remains of my family...Ever since they were killed off by a epidemic that could not be cured and I the only survivor....All I could see in my dreams was them not being alive and seeing their limp bodies...and the birds picking them off as another food source for them," Aeolus would whimper and he lied down, wrapping his tail around himself and a loud whimper would escape his throat.

"Forgive me for my rude introduction and my behavior toward you and the birds that you cared so much for. But they have brought terrible reminders of me watching them eat what was left of my family..." he knew he was scaring the pup in a way and soon shut his trap as he looked away, turning his cranium to the side as he continued to cry to himself once he was finished speaking with the young fae.