Ainsel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-11-2014, 04:36 PM

The black sheep of the family rose to her paws, peering at the two fighting females. She heard the argument clearly, and decided to watch. This would prove to be interesting. It was the blue eyed female who spoke first, her insults harsh and strange for the pup, who was not their family. "Such blatant disregard for your family," The blue eyed female said, and continued. "Have you forgotten who you are, Azalea Adravendi? Or are you simply Isardis's bitch now? Do you have no pride? No respect for where you came from?" The black and white female allowed a small snicker. "You were not raised to be so spineless. Your parents would be so disappointed..." Hestia laughed a little louder, hoping they wouldn't hear her.

Then the female with the brown head spoke, spitting at the blue eyed wolf. "Think what you want, I've always been the black sheep." That was all she heard before her thoughts flowed in, everything in her vision fading to red. Even this wolf's calling me a black sheep. Why. She doesn't know my family. She doesn't know.......She called me the black sheep. Like everyone did.

Her breath came in ragged puffs, her thoughts finally calming down. But fury filled her, first at this wolf, then at losing to Fia. But, after a few minutes, she calmed down.
"Speech"