Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-11-2014, 09:14 PM

[Image: O2SqJTo.png]

Before Elli could even react, more wolves showed up and Greek left and returned with Trillium leaves, precisely what she needed. She was bombarded with questions which she was forced to ignore as she pushed a portion of the Trillium towards Roman. "Roman, eat these. I need to know if you are feeling light headed or any form of fatigue." She said in urgency as the queen realized what was going on. She turned to the man who stated he was Roman's brother. "Your sister is miscarrying. The children she had inside her died from currently unknown causes and because of it, she is in a lot of pain right now and the body is rejecting them." She said to Drashiel before turning her attention back to Roman. The queen asked her a question and she had sorrow in her eyes. "I am so sorry, something went wrong with the children within your body and they did not survive it." She explained the science behind it in a rather vague statement. Next, right, something for the blood! She turned to Azalea. "Do you know what Meadowsweet is? If so, I need you to run to my back-up store just around the bend and get a few samples from it. If not I need you to stay with Roman while I run to get it." She stated, hoping for a quick answer.

[Image: p6FO9J3.png]