Sigyn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-11-2014, 11:00 PM

He wasn't afraid, which was only slightly disappointing. If that hint of adrenaline in his blood had registered, she wouldn't have given him the chance to get up, she would have simply taken it from him, right there. However, when he began to cover her flesh with gentle bites, a rumble started to build in her chest. Her sunset prince crooned to her, pressing against her bodice with a paw to put emphasis on his soft command. She chuckled again, a deep sound that reverberated through her body and met the air in a puff of fog. She would obey his command, but she would not be quick about it, no, she would drag his desire to the surface, she would make him pound her with tooth and nail to be let up so he might take her. Knees would bend, her bulk falling just short of his bared stomach, and she would leave a burning trail of kisses and nips from his throat, slowly and methodically, down his belly. Lower jaw would then rest itself against his chest, cornflower gaze taunting him. She weighed quite a bit, it was unlikely he would have the ability to muster enough strength to lift her off of him yet. "Don't you dare be gentle, I will tear you open if our voices do not echo from every surface." Husky lyrics would command with a low growl, making her sound every inch the princess who ravaged packs with the ferocity of hundreds.
"Do you understand, my sunset prince?" She would rumble then, drawing herself close again, letting her body slide against his until they were nose to nose again. If he promised her less than sweet agony, she would scar that pretty little face so bad none would desire him again. Pillars would then straighten, the behemoth rising so that she may free the metal eyed man from the prison of her limbs. Powerful paws would slowly take steps backward, her cobalt gaze never straying from his metallic pools. Finally, she would stand in the moonlight, and she was indeed ready for the sunset orange brute to prove himself to her. Under her golden derma, her scar latticed flesh would tremble with excitement and desire. The beast was eager, and she wanted to know if this man was worthy of perhaps even finding her like this again. Imperceptibly she would shift, height sinking in the slightest so the man wouldn't have to strain himself... too much. Caramel plume would sweep out of the way, and the hunger that glimmered in her eyes as she stared the man down was almost feral.
.:Fade to black:.
OOC: Too lazy to make another (probably horrible and short) post so I'm just putting the fade to black there xD

"Speech"
Thanks to Chrono for making this sexier than Captain America art for me!