size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-12-2014, 12:09 AM

Or a wild bundle of flying white fur! Bass had come over to check up on Wren, she had been a little quiet since joining his ranks and he wanted to make sure that she was okay. So when he saw her laying there, a smirk split his ebony lips and he dropping into a crouch, stalking forwards her. He was downwind, it was perfectly set up. Pouncing, he aimed for the ground right in front of her, tucking the front half of his body in so that he hit the ground, rolled, and bumped into her side. Laughing, he splayed his body on top of of hers for a moment before he rolled over, landing on his back to Wren's right. Looking over at her he flashed her a grin, chuckling as he bumped his nose of her cheek. "Hey there." He mused, wiggling on the ground beside her with this random serge of energy.

Bass let out another chuckle, his tail wagging on the earth and swatting against her hip. "How has everything been going? I haven't seen you around for awhile, I just wanted to make sure that you were settling in okay." He said, is deep vocals locked down with concern. It was unusual, he had been expecting to see her a lot more since she came to Abaven. But it had been a week now and nothing. Was it not what she had been looking for? Perhaps she felt like going back to Ludicael? He was unsure, and just wanted to make sure his dear friend was settling into her new home.