gems
size
Medium
build
player
Nona
08-12-2014, 01:16 AM

Motion | Talk | Thought

He was listening intently to the words that came from Tallulah when she sat next to him. He couldn't hide the fact that he was blushing as he couldn't hide it. He listened to her talk about the fact that she was alone for a year and that surprised him. Surely by now she would've been with someone or been apart of a pack but he wasn't one to mention that for he was also alone "I know what its like to be alone... been that way for three years and well I'm tired of it... I'm tired of living my life alone... tired of not being able to talk with anyone on a regular basis...I'm just tired of walking this road of loneliness" and he was. He truly felt alone and didn't know if he would ever have someone as his mate.

Perhaps this might be the day where his luck turns around but he wasn't going to press his luck as fate may have other plans in store for him. He did feel like he could talk to Tallulah about anything that was on his mind and that was the top thing that was there. He wondered how she would respond to his thoughts. Hopefully she wouldn't leave him after he just let all the thoughts of being alone pour out for her to here. The brute did need someone in his life but he didn't know when that would ever happen. Normally he could be bright and cheery but at the moment when she allowed him to talk to her about anything that was what he wanted to deal with.