gems
size
Medium
build
player
Nona
08-12-2014, 01:51 AM

Motion | Talk | Thought

Aoto felt her move closer to him and her tail touching his. He didn't know what to think, he was never this close to another before and couldn't help but chuckle a little as he gently leaned against her a little to let her know that he appreciated the physical contact. Was this really happening, was she possibly the one for him. He was feeling happy about this as he looked at her and took in her scent. He tried to keep himself from saying something stupid like you're beautiful and other smaller words. He didn't know any words to describe the dame. No amount of words could explain how he felt about her already.

He felt like she was giving him a chance as he listened to her own tale about what happened to her parents and how she had to survive. He didn't have a life that rough yet but he did feel that being alone was the rough part for him. He looked at her so far already she gave him much more than he could have asked for and didn't feel like he would want to rush to asking her if she would allow him to be his mate but for the moment he just wanted to enjoy the feeling he had now to know that maybe his luck wasn't so bad after all. The brute loved this moment with Tallulah and didn't want this moment to ever pass but maybe, just maybe this moment could be a reality everyday. However he knew better than to press for it for now. His lips parted again "Tallulah, has anyone ever told you that you can light up the world for anyone who feels down on there luck... because you've certainly brightened my day and thank you for listening to me... I can't tell you how much it means to me to have someone to talk to" his voice soft and gentle only loud enough for Tallulah to hear however others could hear it if they were close enough.