Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-12-2014, 07:49 AM

Crucifix really had not changed one bit. He still didn't want to be addressed as sir, even when he was the alpha of his own pack. Dayton chuckled and looked away, eyes scanning the land around them. It really was a wonderful place. Perhaps he could finally find happiness for himself here. "It's good to hear that. I consider you family as well." Dayton would smile warmly at his old friend, only to listen again as his little speech was received. "I'm glad you agree, Crucifix. It would be my pleasure to call together a pack hunt. That's exactly what Solstice needs." He nodded to himself. "Just a good old pack hunt. It would give the members a chance to bond together. To become a team and a family."

At that moment Dayton seemed to realize that he was rambling on, and he blinked once or twice before refocusing his attention on the larger brute. "Speaking of family, I do have a bit of news to share. On my journey here, I met an orphaned pup who had lost his family and pack to the plague. His name is Aeolus. Since then, I have adopted him as my son, and I plan to be a father figure to him as he grows up." The small black pup was probably waking up by now, but Dayton knew that he wasn't the type to wander. There was no reason to leave yet. This may have been the only chance the man had to speak with Crucifix. Why not take advantage of it? "And what about you? Any new developments?"

Walk."Talk."Think.