gems
size
Medium
build
player
Nona
08-12-2014, 04:42 PM

Motion | Talk | Thought

The brute was really happy now as he felt the fae's nose give his a gentle touch which got him to smile and laugh. Aoto knew now what these feelings were and they were love these feelings he put so far behind just for his work and now. He had someone here, where he thought he wouldn't find anyone someone found him and it seemed that they were both happy together. He listened to her wonderful words as she spoke to him and felt her lick his cheek. Aoto couldn't hide the fact that he was blushing. They already spent this amount time together here in the Orchard that the sun was starting to go down.

Aoto still couldn't quite comprehend what he was feeling but he went with what his instincts and his heart told him to do as he lied down next to her on the cool earth below him. The brute stayed close to Tallulah as he took in the beauty of the land before him and the beautiful fae next to him. He gently brushed his muzzle against her neck and couldn't hide his thoughts anymore "I don't know how to say this to you Tallulah...but I love you, I want to be here for you when you need me and I want to spend my days making you happy, because I want you to be with me... only if you would give me the chance to spend that time with you because I...love you" he gently whispered in her ear and licked her muzzle. Aoto believed now that he found that special someone for him and that made his heart soar.