gems
size
Medium
build
player
Nona
08-12-2014, 08:50 PM

Motion | Talk | Thought

Aoto couldn't be any more happier with Tallulah when he heard what she wanted from the relationship. He couldn't have hoped to have been given so much already. From now on he had more to think about than just himself and what he was going to do but now he had to think about Tallulah and himself, eventually he had to also think about pups when they had them. Finally he was going to able to have a life that he would be able to share with someone else he loved. Hearing Tallulah tell him that she would be there for him helped put his mind at ease.

He couldn't help but gently nudge her in return for her nudging him. Aoto could finally relax and not worry about never finding that someone because as it turned out that someone found him. The brute didn't want Tallulah to have to apologize for him being alone for so long because he now had her in his life and had to tell her, to let her know that she made everything better. His inky lips parted once more as his voice could be heard again "You don't have to apologize for me being lonely, you being here, giving me so much more than I could have ever asked for means so much to me that it doesn't matter that I was alone for so long now that I have you, my beautiful sweetheart" Aoto wanted her to know that and would always tell her from here on out that he loved her.