gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-13-2014, 02:36 AM

[Image: G6wzw14.png]

For once, Jupiter detected the presence of another before her faithful companion. Immediately, her tail curled about the small tasmanian devil, urging him to silence. He bristled at the sight of the orange brute but held his tongue, merely turning with hackles raised to bare his alabaster ivories threateningly at the stranger. The celestial queen merely cast a glance over her shoulder at the wolf, lilac eyes flickering over his bright form--as brilliant as hers in the moonlight--with neutrality and mild disinterest. Chin tilted slightly upwards as she regarded him, her chipped left audit flicking in brief acknowledgement to his words.

The scarred lady huffed a brief beat of a chuckle in her throat, posture remaining straightened. "I don't know. Are you mistaken?" Tone was so neutral and nonchalant that it was almost irritating; either insult or flirtation could be derived from her tone. Mercury continued to bristle infinitely at her side, forever agitated with any stranger--especially the males, and especially the flirting ones.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.