Charaz

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-13-2014, 03:50 AM

Dreaming wasn't an option when he was around, unless the dreams consisted of himself of course. But that moan, that one little sound that he was able to draw out of her was enough, it was all he needed to push this forward. She succeeded in moving away, but Charaz was ready for this. An act, this was all an act. He knew how to play his cards right, how to win her over. He hid his smile away as pain clouded his silver eyes, rejection expertly placed there as well. "I just want you to care for me, little Dove." He whispered, slowly padding over to her and licking the salty tears off her cheeks. He murmured sweet words to her, trying to draw her in with his skills of manipulation. "You are free after, but please, please little Dove, just stay with me awhile." He would plead with her, eyes wide as he pulled back to look at her.

It was hard to keep that grin at bay, but he was managing thus far. Nuzzling her cheek he moved his muzzle down, trying to place a delicate nuzzle at the center of her throat, a soft, needy whine leaving his mouth. He drew in her smell, drunk in the heady essence until it was all he could taste. He wanted to take her innocence, to add it to the pile that he had already gathered. He didn't care about her, she was just another pawn in his delicate, intricate game.