Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-13-2014, 02:09 PM

He?d explain himself to her eloquently, his words quite similar to what she was thinking and felt internally. They didn?t know each other well, that was very much true, yet still they were expecting their first litter. She wondered if he?d had any children prior to this point, she had ten.. nine now. She?d mentally shake her features to get sad thoughts of Descant from her head. As he continued she was thrilled to hear further that he wanted her, not just because they?d created life together. Every word he spoke would only draw her closer, he was completely right. "I couldn?t have said it better, Garth." She?d nuzzle him shortly before making the announcement she?d originally needed to tell him.
He was curious, and astounded. Surprise was easy to hear in his words and see on his face as he blinked at her. Eventually becoming rather solemn taking his eyes from her own. He?d not had any idea. She?d smile though, scooting closer to him and pushing her head underneath his chin. "This doesn?t change anything Garth, I still want to get to know you, and I still want to raise this child with you. The only difference is I?ll have a few more responsibilities." Her voice was a comforting whisper as she nuzzled into his dark fur.

"Speech" Think "You"