ardent

Meet your maker

Luana

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2013, 03:42 PM

Despite the cynicism the ebony brute displayed, Luana views on laughter and love would not be dampened. Gentle laughter, true, carefree, innocent filtered through her vocals, she shook her head, denying his words with gentleness and grace. She padded forward, unaware that the brute could probably bring about her death in a fatal chomp if he so desired. Luana wasn't that experienced when it came to a fight. Playfully she lifted her right forelimb and placed it on his chest, balancing precariously before letting off a happy walk as she felt the resounding thud through his chest. "Nope! You have a heartbeat, that means you have a soul! Mama said that so long as someone has a heartbeat, they have the ability for love and laughter." Luana chirped, she frowned a bit, seemingly lost in a memory. "I didn't believe her at first, she died when the volcano erupted, or at least I assume she did... but if I hadn't been wandering alone I never would have found my mate! So I suppose everything happens for a reason no?"

She would fall to silence, her admission of being picked on, pulling a curl of his lips and a strong snarl from his larynx. yes... it was upsetting that she had been picked on, but she didn't expect him to affect him. He was virtually a stranger, although Luana was fast turning the word to friend her slightly innocent head. She blinked at his sudden admission, golden orbs widening, her mother had said so many horrible things about her father, wretched, horrible, deplorable, without honor... but this couldn't be that wolf right? he hadn't done anything to hurt her and she had already touched him! "W...what was my mother's name?" If Amani fell from his lips... she wasn't sure how she would react.

"Speech"