ardent

Live Like you are diying.

Venus

gems
size
build
player
08-13-2014, 10:54 PM

Darkness had begun to consume her mind - taking over it as if possessed by a demon. Perhaps, it was her prior demonic master's way of controlling her. But no, it was simply sleep. Sleep in which was Death's cousin. A temporary death in which offered a momentary alleviation from all of life's malignant spirits. Spirits - demons - of her horrid past in which had, forever, altered her once innocent mind, tricking it into becoming a monster. A monster in which desired the touch of man and craved the kiss of a woman's blood upon her own lips as if it were the finest of wines.

A voice, a masculine timbre, disturbed the silence in which consumed her entire mind. Though, at first, the sound was mistaken as a dream. Words in which blurred delicately into the silence, unable to make sense of the syllables that sung out to her.

Though, a compassionate contact upon her flesh would awaken her from her slumber. A delicate brush upon her pelt that would wipe away the frozen substance in which consumed her body. Only words in which her brain could understand would be the last to follow the embraces upon her frame. Indeed she was cold. Her body and at heart.

Her mind, still drugged from intense cold and deep slumber, would give her enough control of her life to lazily look up at the figure in which stood near. Head was still placed upon the frozen ground, kaleidoscopic eyes fluttering in a strain to remain alert. She half hoped the beast would take her life and end her dark prison, though, did she not enjoy it? Did she not enjoy being the devil's puppet? Lips would attempt to form words in which was directed toward the stranger. My body. . . so numb. Her body shivered slightly as it was exposed to the northern air. Perhaps it was not her time to enter eternal slumber or was this an angel?

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts