Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-21-2014, 06:47 PM

Arian could tell who her cousins were from Syrinx in a heartbeat. Their mannerism, their appearance, everything was similar. Although she had only totally grown close to Syren, where she trained in Amenti. She did take the time to memorize the names of the cousins she saw around the pack if only for a brief moment. Her body would remain calm, she had always been like that around her uncle even with how intimidating he was. With her current disability, it was difficult to think of facing them. And she had a nagging fear she would get Neo in trouble if she said anything.
The girls blue eyes would try to match her face with a name, and she did just that. "Meinx, I'm Arian Adravendi. I trained in Amenti for a season with Syren and my uncle Syrinx, I only saw you a few times around but we never really spoke." none of them had been good at small talk. Arian had grown colder ever since her experiences of the world, and maybe that was for the better in some situations. Her softness was saved for very specific situations.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.