gems
size
Medium
build
player
Anais
08-14-2014, 04:13 PM
Walk | Talk | Think

He was surprisingly free with his information - apparently whatever his dad had his kids training to do was nothing very top secret - and Callisto was an attentive listener. Training, counter attacks, specific locations where, when left opened, made an opponent vulnerable enough to be killed. It was all foreign to her, and honestly her interest was still minimal. Killing was all good and dandy, but where might a place for her, for her ability to fix people up, come in? It certainly was not going to be much help if killing was the ultimate goal in the end. The boy's explanations turned to rambles, and though the shadowy youth could feel her interest and usefulness to that situation dwindling she kept her sigh quiet enough to be easily overlooked.

And quite suddenly she was being offered to try her hand at learning something Jakart could teach her, of things that she had already decided she had no use in knowing. Her expression flattened almost to boredom as she answered quickly, "I don't fight." But what did she do instead? She had been hoping to learn about harmful plants, to be able to have them in her arsenal to use if the need ever arose. But how often, really, when she ended up in a predicament would she honestly have those needed plants at hand?

She frowned, visualizing one irritating, purple-eyed individual in particular, before she made herself amend her answer. "What can you teach me to defend myself?" Callisto asked, unsure even if her request was specific enough or if it was even the sort of thing Jak could teach her.