ardent

To True Return

Arwel

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2014, 06:27 PM
cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:600px; border:1px solid #000000; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000000">

It was a ghost calling his name. The ghost of his sister... For what else could it be? Cerulean eyes would lift, ears lowering when he saw her. How happy she seemed here... Yet... Yet she was dead. She had died such a miserable death. He hadn?t been able to save her. ?Meili...? Arwel would whisper. How was it he was... No... He couldn't be dead. Not yet. By the gods what had happened to him? He was so shaken up, yet here was Meili, looking as cheerful as ever, smiling at him and greeting him. Confusion shown in those cerulean hues, a weak whine leaving him. No... this couldn't be the truth.

"Arwel, I've missed you."

The male would give a soft sigh. He couldn't deny he missed her too. The male would return the nuzzle, but it... it didn't feel the same. "I've missed you too, Meili." His words would crack as Arwel looked around again, his heart aching. "But I don't... I don't understand why I'm here. I... I can't be dead... can I?" His gaze returned to his sister, mixed feelings in his heart. "Meili... have you... been at peace here...?" That was the more important thing at the moment to know.

"Normal.

Speech.

Thought.

You."