Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-14-2014, 08:00 PM

Was he not a worthy enough opponent? Did the pale fool seek to have his face torn from his skeleton while glazing eyes watched his own blood spit crimson weakness athwart imaginary observers? Isardis sputters in fume, saliva crawling from the raging chasms of his jaws as he ceases his efforts before the worthless leader. Deep, rolling chuckles reverberate from stained lips, ruby gaze intent upon the form of a failure, ?I am utterly humiliated my daughter sought sanctuary beneath your worthless law. To think she considered you capable of sustaining her protection?? his skull shakes, lowered beneath his breast as coral toes wriggle blissfully about harsh sands, ?I could pull your lover from beneath your dismal toes and you could do no more than stand and watch her become a doll of my leisure and desires.? Lips pull tight into a frenzy of delighted ecstasy, as the albino rakes judgemental gaze about the defeated existence of the lesser being. Wholly and utterly disappointed he had considered the child worthy of his time.