Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
08-15-2014, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2014, 12:56 PM by Epiphron.)
So, two of Epiphron and Maverick's kids are up for adoption! They were all reared in Seracia when their parents ruled. They gave up the throne without a struggle and decided they weren't happy there anymore, and left, giving their children the option to either join them or not. They all left, so most of the children have been dispersed. I'd prefer them all to be somewhat amicable toward each other, as they were raised well despite being apart for so long. They were all raised to be proud and family-oriented, but other than that, their dispositions vary quite widely.

First litter: Quintus, Cassius, Amalia (2 years old in summer)
Second litter: Isolde, Caeto, Unnamed Male (1 year old)

Amalia Jayne Adravendi-Mathias
- http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/in...owuser=744
user posted image
- Since leaving her parents, she found her way to Glaciem and was nurtured back to health by Athena. She views her almost as a goddess, and possibly has romantic feelings towards her (you can continue this plot if you'd like, but don't have to).
- Her personality should remain largely the same. She is good to the core and can find good in anyone. I'd like you to read her personality but re-write it to fit how you would play her.
- Muse played this girl beautifully so I'm going to be very picky about her gets her.

Unnamed male
- This guy is pretty open. His older player is no longer on site and has requested that his name and design be changed. All I ask is that he looks similar to his family (Epiphron has white fur and russet markings, while Maverick has a full russet pelt with appaloosa markings. I can help pay for these if necessary.)

CODE

Name:
Appearance: (only for the male)
Personality:
Future plans: