Ellis

gems
size
build
player
08-15-2014, 07:04 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.

...and so I would wander.
The woman could remember nothing but her name. Ellis Cathal. Memories of her childhood, of things she knew and cherished, memories of her friends, even her children were lost to the woman. A scare, a deathly scare had been placed upon her. She had stumbled and fell, cracking her skull upon driftwood that had been at the bay. What had happened before that was nothingness. What had happened after that seemed to be a blur. The woman was wandering, searching for the place she belonged. Something she knew was not right, but she couldn't place it. Ellis felt empty... hollow. She belonged somewhere... but where? Was it even here? Was she going in the right direction?

The north called to her. The winds upon her coat. The dampness. The cold and frost. It lead her through territory unknown, even if she had her memory. She was simply going where her feet lead her. Scent of fire would reach her nose, drifting out of some cave that seemed to be looming ahead. Ellis set herself towards it, yet something in the small femme's gut began to twist. A feeling of foreboding. A warning perhaps, to turn back and leave this place. Yet the woman pressed on until her paw hit the floor of the mine and the scent of another wolf greeted her. Teal-green gaze would search for the other beast, yet with her eyes adjusting to the light, along with the dust and all that was within, it was no easy task.

"Hello...?"

"Speech"
"Settle down." Said my heart.

...and so here it was I would settle down.