Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-15-2014, 11:56 PM

The battlefield was nearly as familiar to her as her own home. She couldn't count how many times she had been here in the almost year and three seasons she had been alive. As she padded across its bloodied surface she thought of the fights she had been in, her almost challenge, the huge battle training she had held with Bass's help, and, most recently, her father's death match... None of those things were the reason she had come out here today, however. Today she was in the search of wolves that didn't have a pack of their own to call home. Bevroren's ranks were thin at best and the only way she was going to fix that was recruit more members.

Athena padded at a comfortable pace, her walk an easy saunter. She was strangely comfortable in this place even though she knew many wolves were not. That became incredibly obvious when she spotted a fea a fair distance away that was practically crawling along the ground. Athena chuckled softly and picked up her pace just a bit so she could catch up with the clearly discontent fea. "It's not as bad as it seems, I promise," she said with a chuckle as she padded up along side the fea, giving her a soft smile. Coming around to face her, she went on to introduce herself. "I'm Athena, the Soeverein of Bevroren. Are you new to these lands?"

Speech
Thought