My Hero

Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-16-2014, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2014, 08:35 PM by Yurella.)
The white dame walked through the swamp. The sound of crows echoed throughout the trees. The branches swayed slowly, almost as if listening to the cries of the crows that rung out amongst the landscape. Her white and grey paws were getting dirty from the sticky mud that clung to them, making them almost impossible for her to motivate through the swamp floor. Her radioactive pools scanned the area, sometimes catching animals moving throughout the swamp, and shadows moving throughout the trees. The branches were stripped of any leaves, making them as if they were straight out of a horror movie.

"Why was I even in this place?" Yurella would grumble to herself, "It's not like there is anyone here that I am friends with." She growled and continued onward, sometimes feeling a leech that would cling to her legs. Their tiny teeth gripping on tight and sucking the crimson liquid. She would snap down and rip them off, sometimes catching a little bit of her fur in the process.

How she longed to be back in her old home; but there was nothing left for her as she walked onward, paying no heed to the things that were watching her. Sometimes, the dame would catch sight of would look like another predator, but, she would reassure herself and continue onward, trying to find a dry place in the wet and damp wasteland.