gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
08-16-2014, 10:11 PM

She could feel her heart pounding in her chest from excitement as her silver gaze met his and he began to press back against her chest. Her paws took small steps backward till her rump was pressed to the cave wall, effectively trapping her there. She waited for the sting of his teeth, the feeling of blood escaping her skin, prepared herself for the feeling of his growl rattling her from the outside in. However, none of those happened. He turned and walked away, commenting on her lack of desire. She blinked, panting softly from the breath she didn't realize she had holding. For a moment she was shocked. It wasn't very often anyone would play her games with her. Usually there would be a bit of banter, maybe a pass or two before the brute finally took control and had their way. A wicked grin spread across her muzzle. Finally, someone that could keep up with her desires.

She caught up with him easily, his deliberate slowness obvious but appreciated. She chuckled and came around to face him, cutting him off with a flick of her tail. "I like to savor the chase," she purred in retort, her gaze fiery. She smirked and stepped forward till their chests were pressed together once again. Her head turned to give small, rough bites along the top of his neck as she whispered against his skin, "I want you to fuck me... But I want you to rip me apart first. Savor me, use me... Do that," she paused, pulling back enough to bite at the edge of his cheek, her fangs scraping his skin just enough to pull droplets of blood to the surface, "and I'll do the same to you."

Speech
Thought
Others